Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Birthday at America's Grape Country Wine Festival

Today was my birthday and I celebrated by attending America's Grape Country Wine Festival. I had such a wonderful time last year, I knew it would be great fun again. Look at all the vendors and people!










Wineries come from all over the state to be at this event. Here I am at the Seven Vines Winery booth.
















It's not just wines here. These are some lovely flavored olive oils from D'Avolio. The blood orange one was amazing!









This lovely lady came all the way from the Catskills! She brought some wonderful pasta sauces from Grandpa Pete's Gourmet Sauces...may I recommend the Sunday Vodka Sauce?










Nothing's more refreshing on a hot day than freshly squeezed lemonade.











Here I am at Louie's Lemonade, ready to quench my thirst.











All that food and wine was making me hungry. I decided on a Cuban sandwich for lunch. It was amazing!












Nothing like a little music with your meal.













I attended two seminars on pairing wine with foods and cheeses. Mmmmmm. Cheese!











And sip...












These wine bottles are just my size! They're from Hazlitt 1852 Vineyards.












All packed up and ready to go.















Too bad we can't take a train home.














Now, where did we park?

No comments:

Post a Comment