Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Amelia Enjoys the Cayuga Lake Wine & Herb Festival

This past Sunday I went to the Cayuga Lake Wine & Herb Festival along the Cayuga Lake Wine Trail. At each winery you get an herb plant, food made from that plant, the recipe, and wine!
                              This fantastic view is from Goose Watch Winery.









Here I am with my souvenir glass enjoying the Sesame Chicken Pasta Salad at Goose Watch Winery!











Another gorgeous view of Cayuga Lake. The weather was just perfect!









I think there's wine in there! I'm at the Cayuga Ridge Estate Winery.











This is my new friend, Sam. I told him that I lived with a dog named Sam! This Sam lives at Buttonwood Grove Winery.











EEEKK! Wine tasting can be dangerous, especially for a rat at Thirsty Owl Winery.









I just had to take time to tip-toe through the tulips at Lucas Vineyards.












Here's a view from the East side of Cayuga Lake. I'm at Long Point Winery.










Isn't this old barn neat?













Look at the bounty! These are all the herbs...and a strawberry plant...that we got to take home. I love this wine trail event!

No comments:

Post a Comment