Friday, June 29, 2012

Lollypop Farm

Sadly, not all animals have wonderful, loving homes of their own. I recently visited Lollypop Farm, the Humane Society of Greater Rochester. This sweet puppy is looking for a good home.










These cats live in a lovely cattery, but I'm sure they'd prefer a living room in a home of their own.











They have more than dogs and cats at Lollypop Farm. I made friends with this lovely rabbit!











You can visit and adopt farm animals too. Horses, donkeys, sheep, geese, pigs, and more.











They even have rats! I liked these 2 boys so much-I came back and adopted them. Newly named Neige and Blizzard now have a home of their own with me!


When you're looking to add to your family, make sure to check out your local animal shelter.

Don't shop, Adopt!

No comments:

Post a Comment