Sunday, August 1, 2010

Design a Tea




Today I went to the Brockport Summer Arts Festival and met Jen and Brian, the wonderful folks behind Design a Tea. I adore tea (remember I was born in the UK!) and these folks let you create your own blends! First you pick a tea base-Black, Oolong, Rooibos, or Green. Then comes the hard part-choosing one or two flavors. Oh the choices! They have fruity flavors (apple, apricot, passion fruit and more), nutty flavors (almond, pecan, and more), spicy flavors (cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and more), and other fantastic flavors (chocolate, caramel, maple, and more). Notice the theme with "and more"! I decided to use a black base with caramel and pecan! You can also choose some custom blends that they've created themselves such as Tropical Holiday Snowflake (coconut and rum with a Black or Rooibos base) or China Seduction (chocolate and rose). While it's great to meet and talk with Jen & Brain at summer festivals, don't worry if you're not in the area...or it's winter...you can order online! I'm home now and sipping my custom blend, which I made into iced tea. It's delicious! Thanks for the wonderful brew!

No comments:

Post a Comment