Monday, August 13, 2012

Amelia's Birthday

Today is my birthday! I started my celebration at Leonard Oakes Estate Winery. Their tasting room is just gorgeous.










Mmmm Steampunk cider. It's delicious and the carbonation makes it even more celebratory.














I had a glass of sangria too!













After the wine, I went to Zambistro for lunch.









I had the Mr. November: turkey with cranberry chutney and brie on foccacia with fresh potato chips.












It's fantastic! Mr. November is just perfect for an August afternoon!










I ate the whole thing!












After that scrumptious lunch I took a stroll down Main Street in Medina, NY.


















I love the architectural detail.











They're trying to save this building.










This is the opera house. There are so many neat buildings here. I had a great birthday. Thanks for joining me. Here's to many more years of travel and fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment