Sunday, August 12, 2012

America's Grape Country Wine Fest

For the third year in a row I traveled to the Chautauqua Country Fairgrounds for America's Grape Country Wine Festival. I met Craig from Thousand Islands Winery on my first visit here. He makes great wine.








These fun loving guys are from Miles Wine Cellars. They have great wine too. They also told me their winery is haunted! I think I'll have to visit.











What's wine without cheese? Look at these delicious cheeses from Yancey's Fancy.










Here I am with Chef Paul Mach. He let me help him make a chilled tomato shooter with shrimp!








All this wine and food talk made me hungry. I decided to grab a bite from this food truck-The Roaming Buffalo.











Maybe I could work in a food truck?!?











Yummm. A durty bird, fresh cut fries and a loganberry to drink. I love coming to this festival-great wine, great food, & great people!

No comments:

Post a Comment